Girls Who Code Summer Data Experience Facilitator - Dept. Computational Medicine and Biotechnology Ann Arbor, MI, July 2020
- Recorded lessons in Python for high school women and published these online as part of a curriculum.
- Facilitated small group sessions via Zoom for two weeks to lead activities and reinforce concepts in Python. Also assisted students with completing a real-world analysis project where they applied Python skills.
Chemistry Lab Learning Assistant - Lyman Briggs College East Lansing, MI, August 2018-May 2019
- Co-taught two introductory chemistry lab for students in the Lyman Briggs College.
- Facilitated laboratory skills for students, answered questions about experiments, and developed critical thinking skills through the writing of laboratory reports.
- Assisted students by holding weekly office hours to answer questions and explain experiments.